New value for weapon skills (some of weapons)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
If the SAMP team is going to waste their time with that full support for modifying weapon data should be implemented.

[...]
That won't happen, because SA-MP is a GTA: San Andreas modification, it is not a custom game engine, which we are supposed to edit. I just suggested animation, not changing weapon damages or anything else. My suggestions was to just make that line readable, nothing else. By the way, I can't see the point of editing weapon data file now, since you can change weapon damages in server-side. The only thing you could've change in weapon data files is damages and ammo capacity (+anim). We don't really need weapon data file to be customizable, and that won't happen anyway. I just really don't like that "gangsta style" shooting weapons.. maybe it's not like "I don't like" but it's more like I got enough of it, and that would be nice to see some changes, and also would be really usefull if you're using NON-LAG shooting now, because running around other player like crazy, and shooting from tec9, uzi or sawn-0ff shotgun, is pretty easy to kill him. I don't want to restrict these weapons, I just want different animation (not just me).

Messages In This Thread