Point of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis The Tiger
View Post
1 Problem with the video.....

When you said "Capture The Flag", it showed King Of The Hill... Capture the flag is were you go and take the flag from a base and return it. King Of The Hill is where you go and take control of a set area and fight over it. Bit of a difference.

On another note this looks REALLY REALLY GOOD. I hope this server gets released.
I really did not know that, I'll also do one where you must return the flag, but did not know that difference. thank you
yes, I am working to open later, but still be enough to make, maybe more like 4 months of work
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocMax
View Post
How did you make those clickable textdraws unbuggy? I tried using ones and then when i want to select second or third option they all get selected, they all change color
by I realized what you said, you have to select the TextDraw problems. am I right?

well, if it is simple, use this function TextDrawTextSize the x you define the length of the text, and the text height ya! try with large values ​​for it to work, try 15 or 20, and then the two go changing
and another thing, x has to be incremented value to the value of x that you used to create the TextDraw, ie whether to create the TextDraw in Float: x 200.0 and now you used to put selectable length of 20.0 in x must put 220.0

Messages In This Thread
Point of War [SA-MP] [multi-maps and multi-languages] - by DJloko - 09.01.2013, 23:12
Re: Point of War - by Travis The Tiger - 10.01.2013, 02:03
Re: Point of War - by LocMax - 10.01.2013, 07:32
Re: Point of War - by DJloko - 10.01.2013, 14:51