[Tutorial] Clearing anims using keys

Hello
I saw many players asking how to clear animations just by pressing " Fire " or other keys
I decided to make a tut about this.

1. Defining when player will use anim.

pawn Код:
// At the top of your script

new Anim[MAX_PLAYERS]; // You need to define this,to be able to clear animations by pressing any keys

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
Anim[playerid] =0;
return 1;
}
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid) // When player will spawn he won't be able to clear animations
{
    Anim[playerid] =0;
    return 1;
}
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid) // When player will die will clear animations and will make player to not be able to clear anims.
{
    ClearAnimations(playerid); // Clearing Animations
    Anim[playerid] =0; // Setting varbiable to not be able to clear anims
    return 1;
}
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason) // When player will die will clear animations and will make player to not be able to clear anims like at ' OnPlayerSpawn '.
{
    ClearAnimations(playerid); // Clearing Animations
    Anim[playerid] =0; // Setting varbiable to not be able to clear anims
    return 1;
}
2. Making Commands
If you are using strcmp:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    if (strcmp("/plantbomb", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0)
    {
    ApplyAnimation(playerid, "BOMBER", "BOM_Plant", 4.0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0); // Applying ' Planting Bomb ' Animation on player
    Anim[playerid] =1; // Add this to make player to be able to clear animations.
    //If you will set Anim[playerid]  To 1 [ Player will be able to clear them ] but if you will set Anim[playerid] =0 [ Player will not be able to clear them]
    SendClientMessage(playerid,0x0080C0C8,"Press LMB to clear animation"); // Sends client message that he is able to clear animations by pressing LMB
    return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}
if you are using zcmd

pawn Код:
CMD:plantbomb(playerid,params[])
{
        #pragma unused params
    ApplyAnimation(playerid, "BOMBER", "BOM_Plant", 4.0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0); // Applying ' Planting Bomb ' Animation on player
    //Anim[playerid] =1; // Add this to make player to be able to clear animations.
//If you will set Anim[playerid]  To 1 [ Player will be able to clear them ] but if you will set Anim[playerid] =0 [ Player will not be able to clear them]
    SendClientMessage(playerid,0x0080C0C8,"Press LMB to clear animation"); // Sends client message that he is able to clear animations by pressing LMB
    return 1;
}
3. Clearing animation

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid, newkeys, oldkeys)
{
    if(newkeys == KEY_FIRE && Anim[playerid] == 1) // Checks if player is pressing LMB[Fire] & can clear anim
    {
    ClearAnimations(playerid); // Clearing animations
    Anim[playerid] =0; // Player won't be able to clear animations
    SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00A3F0C8,"Animation Cleared"); // Sends client message to player that he cleared anim
    }
    return 1;
}
Done.
If you will find errors please PM me,but don't post bad comments,its one of my first tutorials
If you will have any problems PM me

Messages In This Thread
Clearing anims using keys - by Hoss - 16.04.2012, 11:17
Re: Clearing anyms using keys - by ColdRain - 16.04.2012, 11:18
Re: Clearing anims using keys - by Wickeed - 16.04.2012, 12:27
Re: Clearing anims using keys - by Hoss - 17.04.2012, 18:05
Re: Clearing anims using keys - by GangsTa_ - 19.04.2012, 14:26