File / command system, which do you recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Firstly it's not the same speed, y_commands is actually slightly faster. Secondly, they have the same interface so you don't need to learn anything new if you already know ZCMD. Thirdly it has additional features such as in-built command permissions and command listings.

Frankly I'd recommend the OP just use the whole of YSI! It has a very simple user system, command processor, multiple languages, group permissions, and many other features to simplify mode development.
Firstly I was going off the assumption made by whom I quoted, I even parenthesised it.. Secondly, I shall check this "interface" if the syntax is the same I'm surely going to use it, thanks.

My statement still stands though, Zcmd is sufficient enough for most users needs.

NO_GROUPS() wont let me compile
pawn Код:
undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
( 1008,1635, 1743 ) I'll stick with zcmd, seeming I couldn't compile.

Messages In This Thread
File / command system, which do you recommend? - by Jack_Leslie - 20.12.2011, 07:48
Re: File / command system, which do you recommend? - by Emmet_ - 20.12.2011, 08:13
Re: File / command system, which do you recommend? - by suhrab_mujeeb - 20.12.2011, 08:32
Re: File / command system, which do you recommend? - by Hoborific - 20.12.2011, 08:59
Re: File / command system, which do you recommend? - by Jack_Leslie - 20.12.2011, 09:06
Re: File / command system, which do you recommend? - by Hoborific - 20.12.2011, 10:02