Need help with properly saving using SII

Hi I need some help saving some stuff using SII (I'll understand using dini too, but I prefer SII)
ok so I made a little servershop system where the player buys items that they can use for advantages in my server...
everything has been wel-made and it works very good too...
only the saving leads me in some torubles...
ok look:
pawn Код:
//==============================================================================
//Shops
//==============================================================================
enum Shops
{
    shop_name[500],
    shop_costmoney,
    shop_costscore,
    shop_reward[500],
    shop_unlocked[MAX_PLAYERS]
}

new ServerShop[9][Shops]=
{
    {"No more speeding control",    150000, 10 ,    "you cannot be caught by speedtraps no more!",   0},
    {"Save Deathpos",   500000, 50 ,    "and you will be auto spawned to your death pos when you die!", 0},
    {"10 Score",    25000,  0 , "You have gained 10 score points",  0},
    {"50 Score",    100000, 0, "You have gained 50 score points",  0},
    {"100 Score",   1750000,    0 , "You have gained 100 score points", 0},
    {"Free Weather",   10000,    5 , "and u can now use /fweather to chose ur weather!", 0},
    {"Free Driver Mission selection",   700000,    5 , "and u can now Choose wich driver mission you want to play!", 0},
    {"Auto Armour", 50000,  7 , "and u can now use the command: /auto armour once every 10 minuts",   0},
    {"Auto Health", 750000, 12 ,    "and u can now use the command: /autp health once every 10 minuts",   0}//removed the ',' here too
};
that's the array and the enum, with all the items
as you can see the last thing of the enum is with a playerid array.
that should check if the player has unlocked the achievemnt, for example:
pawn Код:
if(ServerShop[6][shop_unlocked][playerid] == 0)
        {
            if(StartMissionBox[playerid] == false)
            {
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 3270, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Driving Mission", "You are about to start a drivers mission\nClick on 'start' to proceed\n\nSee /help for furture help...", "Start", "Cancle");
                TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
            }
        }
        else if(ServerShop[6][shop_unlocked][playerid] == 1)
        {
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 3280, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"{FFFF00}Choose type", "Random Mission\nSelf Chosen Mission", "Select", "Cancel");
            TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
        }
this code works perfectly too and and is just an example of how I use this shop_unlocked[playerid] thing...
now I need that when a player disconnects the for the player unlocked shop items get saved into this directory:
Код:
format(file,sizeof(file),"LuxKnack/TeamStats/%s.ini",name);
    INI_Open(file);
and when the player connect, It should load the unlocked shop items for the player...
can anyone help me please?
thanks in advance
Reputation for the helper

Messages In This Thread
Need help with properly saving using SII - by knackworst - 22.10.2011, 23:08