[NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=266052

That statement by Calgon at the end, I do not believe.

I also don't believe that NGRP has been bought out by USRP (That was said in the USRP server by higher leveled occupants.)

I'd like to keep this short and simple, that the ******** page is more accurate than people all stating "other" things.

The DNS has been altered to point to another server, That there is an underhanded move.

PEOPLE WHO ARE CONNECTING THERE NEED TO FIND THE ACTUAL IP OF THE NGG SERVER, AND CHANGE THIER PASSWORDS, AND FAVORITES. IMMEDIATELY. Details are on the ******** page, and in the TeamSpeak Server.

The server address that many have is samp.ng-gaming.net and the DNS record has been changed to point to another rival server who are offering "refunds" at times.

There is no way that the community would just be shut down like this, Nor would it be "sold". ONLY if Devin himself, or a higher admin told me personally would I ever believe it.

http://www.********.com/NextGenerationGaming

(For all the rest of the sa-mp community, I'd like to apologize for the "influx" of new posts on this, But really, The forums are out, the DNS has been altered, and personally, I think someones gonna be up for some jail time for this.)

I could be wrong in all of this, But really, I'm sure I'm not.

Messages In This Thread
[NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Sew_Sumi - 03.07.2011, 16:28
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by jameskmonger - 03.07.2011, 16:40
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Sew_Sumi - 03.07.2011, 16:43
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by jameskmonger - 03.07.2011, 16:44
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Sew_Sumi - 03.07.2011, 16:45
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by jameskmonger - 03.07.2011, 16:46
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Sew_Sumi - 03.07.2011, 16:47
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Swiftz - 03.07.2011, 16:49
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Sew_Sumi - 03.07.2011, 16:51
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Sew_Sumi - 03.07.2011, 16:53
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Mrkrabz - 03.07.2011, 16:54
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by DirtyLilFreak - 03.07.2011, 16:54
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Calgon - 03.07.2011, 16:57
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Sew_Sumi - 03.07.2011, 16:57
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Mrkrabz - 03.07.2011, 17:13
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Sew_Sumi - 03.07.2011, 17:13
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Tachibana - 03.07.2011, 17:22
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Sew_Sumi - 03.07.2011, 17:25
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Danny - 03.07.2011, 17:26
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Sew_Sumi - 03.07.2011, 17:27
Re: [NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight. - by Tachibana - 03.07.2011, 17:29