[GameMode] Spectre's Hidden Interiors Tour Script

kfgus3,

Thanx...Since yours was the first response (and it was positive) it holds a special place for me...

Donny_k,

I see you've been to Fanny Batter's! What a hot tub, huh? Also, you have distinguished yourself as a gamer of high moral rectitude since, not recognising MY selection screen, you've apparently not bothered to load the "Hot Coffee" mod which caused all that ruckus in the first place (and actually, all it was was another inane and boring "dance game/lowrider hop" which detracted from the real game)...It's also apparent you actually READ the accompanying text file...Therefore you (at least) know the "secret" commands!

Betamaster,

You're not stealing anything...EVERYONE is more than welcome to use these for their selection screens because I'M tired of seeing the same old shit over and over again...

To all you guys, thanx again...I have a feeling this is gonna be pretty popular (just because of it's diversity) once the word gets out...You guys are ahead of the curve!

Good Scripting to you all...

HINT: Some of the Burglary houses are hilarious! No bathrooms, doors that go nowhere, windows that look out into garages, alpha channels that are waaayy screwed up (I'm colourblind and even I could tell!)

Messages In This Thread
Spectre's Hidden Interiors Tour Script - by Spectre - 11.08.2006, 19:14
Re: Spectre's Hidden Interiors Tour Script - by Kfgus3 - 12.08.2006, 01:35
Re: Spectre's Hidden Interiors Tour Script - by Donny_k - 12.08.2006, 14:52
Re: Spectre's Hidden Interiors Tour Script - by Betamaster - 12.08.2006, 15:13
Re: Spectre's Hidden Interiors Tour Script - by Spectre - 12.08.2006, 16:22
Re: Spectre's Hidden Interiors Tour Script - by Kfgus3 - 13.08.2006, 00:03
Re: Spectre's Hidden Interiors Tour Script - by DeC.dual - 13.08.2006, 00:26
Re: Spectre's Hidden Interiors Tour Script - by Spectre - 13.08.2006, 02:26
Re: Spectre's Hidden Interiors Tour Script - by switch - 13.08.2006, 02:53
Re: Spectre's Hidden Interiors Tour Script - by Spectre - 13.08.2006, 03:08