How Do I Configure My VPS To Host Sa-Mp Servers?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and thanks in advance for the possibly helpful posts.

Anyway..
Heres my plan, I want to buy Medium End VPS Hosting and allow a limited number of people host their sa-mp servers and more there for a small fee. I'm not trying to advirtise btw.

Ive gone to several server hostee's and they all refuse to tell me how to run Sa-Mp servers, asif I would drive them out of the small.. small market, hehe.

My Questions:

1. How do I run an Sa-Mp server on my VPS/Dedi. ~ It would help if you explained it in both Windows server and Linux.. Either ways fine though.

2. Are there any FREE control panels out there? (by control panels I mean Sa-Mp server managers, start.. stop, ETC)

I may add to these questions later. Please recheck this topic.

If you need my email, please PM me. (I use hotmail)

Messages In This Thread
How Do I Configure My VPS To Host Sa-Mp Servers? - by omgunoobjk - 09.04.2010, 19:37
Re: How Do I Configure My VPS To Host Sa-Mp Servers? - by Woet - 09.04.2010, 20:02
Re: How Do I Configure My VPS To Host Sa-Mp Servers? - by iLinx - 09.04.2010, 20:06
Re: How Do I Configure My VPS To Host Sa-Mp Servers? - by DeadalusNetwork - 09.04.2010, 20:07
Re: How Do I Configure My VPS To Host Sa-Mp Servers? - by Woet - 09.04.2010, 20:08
Re: How Do I Configure My VPS To Host Sa-Mp Servers? - by omgunoobjk - 09.04.2010, 20:10