I need help
#1

Hello!
In my Game Mode i am using LuxAdmin script.
In that i cant login as a rcon admin.I used /rcon login password but i cant .How to login as a rcon admin?
And second thing , i can modify Lux Admin Script? i mean the style.when i open the script it shows..


pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\blackbot\My Documents\LuxAdmin System 1.5\LuxAdmin\filterscripts\LuxAdmin.pwn(30) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "lfuncs"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase


1 Error.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need help - by Ironboy - 02.01.2011, 07:35
Re: I need help - by HyperZ - 02.01.2011, 07:39
Re: I need help - by Ironboy - 02.01.2011, 07:43
Re: I need help - by HyperZ - 02.01.2011, 07:44
Re: I need help - by Ironboy - 02.01.2011, 07:48
Re: I need help - by HyperZ - 02.01.2011, 07:56
Re: I need help - by Marty_Alex - 02.01.2011, 07:58
Re: I need help - by Ironboy - 02.01.2011, 08:07
Re: I need help - by Marty_Alex - 02.01.2011, 08:21
Re: I need help - by Ironboy - 02.01.2011, 08:49

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)