Crashes when vehicles blow up / when exitting interriors / crash on login.
#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
From my point of view it's not crashing in SA-MP or GTA:SA. If you have XFire or Steam loaded, try unloading them before you play.

If you have a d3d9.dll in your San Andreas folder I suggest renaming or deleting it. Do not the delete the d3d9.dll in your Windows folder - that is a system file required by DirectX. Only delete d3d9.dll if it's in your San Andreas folder.
Nope, I'm still crashing and I don't have a d3d9.dll file in my GTA. I have a feeling it might be the vehicle lights, I really don't know though just taking a wild guess.

I don't use steam/xfire when I crash, could it be mIRC doing it?
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)