SA-MP [ServerFFS] - Why you should use it

It clearly states "LuxAdmin" and you only ever complained about "LuxAdmin" have problems as it seems. Ive installed LuxAdmin on my test server and works completely fine "Smartass".

As i said also if you think it's the server than click the "Move" tab but it clearly works fine for me and I am hosted off serverFFS and never had any problems like this anyways just try moving it to another location than the same location and if that doesn't fix it than upload your gamemode first and see if it works fine on its own if so than that's not the problem. Than try adding the LuxAdmin if that is still a problem and not working than upload your pawn file at scripting discussions and get help. I would clearly be willing to look through it if seems to be the problem.

If your still having problems even just adding your gamemode than I suggest you fix your includes and more even fixing stuff because either way serverFFS can't help you unless a pawn file is given to them and they support way more games than just SA-MP and not all of them know pawn.

And if you clearly told them in the first support ticket that you tested it on a test server with serverFFS and it worked fine there but not on this one than they likely would of been able to help more. But just showing an error with pawn won't help much.

Anyways my suggestion is to still move the server and test it if doesnt fix it than its a problem on your side.

Messages In This Thread