SA-MP [ServerFFS] - Why you should use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
clearly you didn't listen to what their support said. Their control panel has everything needed to have a server up and running if you believe its your "server" just go to your control panel go to server panel part of it and click "Move" or "Reinstall" like they said. Once reinstalled and up and running you'll clearly see it runs completely fine. Once you add your files it doesn't run which means its a problem by you.

Anyways the problems are your issues not serverFFS's their job isn't to support an idiot with pawno help. Their job is to make sure your server runs and thats it. Same goes to most CS hosts and such mods problems are your own problems.

Well pawno is your own problem and I don't see any other host willing to offer pawno help because you can simply come onto these forums and find out the issue maybe upload your pawno or a debug file. Maybe ask them to put it into debug mode for you do something other than asking them to help you with pawno. That's not their job.

And far as I can see you don't know crap about pawno and knowing you from the past you shouldn't be hosting a server.
Okay Smartass, I script my Counter Strike from scratch and you come here insulting without even seeing it? Your just as stubborn and blantly ignorant as him,
here's to your smartass which can't see to comprehend
NO MATTER WHICH SCRIPT I USE WHICH REQUIRES SCRIPTFILES, IT DOES NOT WORK
uh is that enough for you? I mean my script works fine and is working fine locally.
ALSO-
AS I SAID MY FRIEND USED EXACTLY THE SAME SCRIPT ON A TRIAL SERVER AND IT WORKED PERFECTY FINE "IDIOT"

Messages In This Thread