Send Player(s) To Class Selection After Restart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
I understood your first post, then after reading some of your replies, I got lost. Could you explain again, preferably in a bulleted list (they're always easier to read )

If I'm thinking correctly, your problem could be solved by setting the players spawn information. Once again, may be thinking on a totally different subject.

And are you sure ForceClassSelection kills the player in OnPlayerConnect? I don't recall it happening for me.
The Problem: When the server restarts, all of the previously connected players (before the restart) will be bugged. When the server is back online (after a "gmx"), once they log in they will spawn immediately, instead of needing to select their team/class like normal. Still with me?

Attempted Solutions: As aforementioned, using "ForceClassSelection" before the player spawns should do what I need it to do. It does, but then causes another bug to occur. When a player dies for the first time, they will be sent to the class selection screen instead of spawning like normal after a death. All other deaths are fine... I am currently using "TogglePlayerSpectating" in my script as I have a dialog registration system and don't like the "< > (spawn)" bar at the bottom of the screen during registration/login. Once they log in, they are toggled as "not spectating".

EDIT: I am willing to show portions of my code if absolutely necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ForceClassSelection

RealCop, you could use tPS and not kill the player too.
Yep, tried both of them. I further explained the situation above.

Messages In This Thread