[Small suggestion] Radio
#8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delux13
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't thnk radio stuff is really needed, I personally am never listening to the default SA Radio.
I also think most of the people don't, too.
Some do... and it would be really useful (rp) to sync radio channels&songs.

EDIT: Also ability to
pawn Код:
SetVehicleRadio(vehicleid,bool:status);
SetVehicleRadioChannel(vehicleid,channelid);
DisableVehicleRadios(bool:false); //this comes true/false in OnGameModeInit or any admin command
DisableVehicleRadio(vehicleid,bool:false); // self-explanatory
etc...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Small suggestion] Radio - by scottyishere - 14.12.2010, 13:05
Re: [Small suggestion] Radio - by Kieren - 14.12.2010, 13:22
Re: [Small suggestion] Radio - by DaKill - 14.12.2010, 15:15
Re: [Small suggestion] Radio - by Kwarde - 14.12.2010, 15:19
Re: [Small suggestion] Radio - by The_Gangstas - 14.12.2010, 15:21
Re: [Small suggestion] Radio - by scottyishere - 14.12.2010, 15:30
Re: [Small suggestion] Radio - by [MWR]Blood - 14.12.2010, 15:34
Re: [Small suggestion] Radio - by scottyishere - 14.12.2010, 15:38
Re: [Small suggestion] Radio - by Incognito - 14.12.2010, 15:56
Re: [Small suggestion] Radio - by WillyP - 14.12.2010, 16:05

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)