Attach Objects to Vehicles and Dettach
#6

Know that part with else, but I think it's better to do it like this, Anyways I tested the last one, which I didn't get to work, Get an Error on it :S

Код:
error 017: undefined symbol "TO"
Error on DestroyObject :S
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Attach Objects to Vehicles and Dettach - by tony_fitto - 30.11.2010, 23:47
Re: Attach Objects to Vehicles and Dettach - by Zamaroht - 01.12.2010, 00:28
Re: Attach Objects to Vehicles and Dettach - by tony_fitto - 01.12.2010, 00:34
Re: Attach Objects to Vehicles and Dettach - by Krypton - 01.12.2010, 01:21
Re: Attach Objects to Vehicles and Dettach - by Krypton - 01.12.2010, 01:24
Re: Attach Objects to Vehicles and Dettach - by tony_fitto - 01.12.2010, 11:27
Re: Attach Objects to Vehicles and Dettach - by DVDK - 01.12.2010, 11:36
Re: Attach Objects to Vehicles and Dettach - by ExeC - 01.12.2010, 11:38
Re: Attach Objects to Vehicles and Dettach - by Rainbow_Six - 01.12.2010, 16:02
AW: Re: Attach Objects to Vehicles and Dettach - by XCarBOn - 04.12.2010, 12:33

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)