[Map] Los Santos Police Department
#9

That's also what I was aiming for, but it is kinda un-realistic. Most chances are I'll get rid of it and maybe put something else there. Not sure what, but I'll have to think about it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Los Santos Police Department - by scripter1 - 30.11.2010, 23:27
Re: Los Santos Police Department - by Anthonyx3' - 01.12.2010, 00:06
Re: Los Santos Police Department - by scripter1 - 01.12.2010, 00:09
Re: Los Santos Police Department - by Anthonyx3' - 01.12.2010, 00:13
Re: Los Santos Police Department - by scripter1 - 01.12.2010, 00:15
Re: Los Santos Police Department - by Scenario - 01.12.2010, 00:49
Re: Los Santos Police Department - by scripter1 - 01.12.2010, 00:51
Re: Los Santos Police Department - by Steven82 - 01.12.2010, 00:59
Re: Los Santos Police Department - by scripter1 - 01.12.2010, 01:05
Re: Los Santos Police Department - by TheHoodRat - 04.12.2010, 15:10

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)