[HELP] Car Spawn
#1

Hi, I would like create a car spawner with pawno and with the function of fix, but I'm a begginer and I don't know where to start please can you help me? (I have gta samp 0.3b)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[HELP] Car Spawn - by dbucci - 29.11.2010, 10:34
Re: [HELP] Car Spawn - by Mehtab - 29.11.2010, 10:59
Re: [HELP] Car Spawn - by Haegon - 29.11.2010, 10:59
Re: [HELP] Car Spawn - by FreshDoubleX - 29.11.2010, 11:02
Re: [HELP] Car Spawn - by Mehtab - 29.11.2010, 11:09
Re: [HELP] Car Spawn - by dbucci - 29.11.2010, 16:35
Re: [HELP] Car Spawn - by [MNC]Azz - 29.11.2010, 17:33
Re: [HELP] Car Spawn - by dbucci - 03.12.2010, 16:24
Re: [HELP] Car Spawn - by MWielebnowski - 13.01.2011, 18:49
Re: [HELP] Car Spawn - by Kerlan - 29.10.2011, 04:22

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)