My gamemode idea
#17

I attempted this just recently actually and I got pretty far with it, but in the end it ended up being too complex and I wasn't comfortable working with code that was messy. Yeah I understand it is my own fault, but I didn't think it would be as popular as I imagined and the possibility of getting criticised for copying something that is already out there would put me in a downer, I'm not fully experienced in large communities. An original and unique idea is always better in my opinion. Anywho, best of luck to anybody who develops this.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My gamemode idea - by -Sneaky- - 22.10.2010, 03:58
Re: My gamemode idea - by airsoftglock - 22.10.2010, 04:00
Re: My gamemode idea - by Retardedwolf - 22.10.2010, 05:29
Re: My gamemode idea - by JaTochNietDan - 22.10.2010, 08:38
Re: My gamemode idea - by New_Player[USW] - 22.10.2010, 09:54
Re: My gamemode idea - by Luis- - 22.10.2010, 11:58
Re: My gamemode idea - by DiDok - 22.10.2010, 13:10
Re: My gamemode idea - by Hiddos - 22.10.2010, 15:22
Re: My gamemode idea - by juuleman - 22.10.2010, 17:06
Re: My gamemode idea - by hansen111 - 22.10.2010, 21:08
Respuesta: My gamemode idea - by The_Moddler - 22.10.2010, 22:51
Re: My gamemode idea - by Calgon - 22.10.2010, 23:47
Re: My gamemode idea - by Steven82 - 23.10.2010, 01:06
Re: My gamemode idea - by -Sneaky- - 24.10.2010, 16:16
Re: My gamemode idea - by Rac3r - 24.10.2010, 19:14
Re: My gamemode idea - by dark_clown - 24.10.2010, 21:42
Re: My gamemode idea - by Lewwy - 24.10.2010, 21:51
Re: My gamemode idea - by Whizion - 25.10.2010, 07:07
Re: My gamemode idea - by Retardedwolf - 25.10.2010, 07:15
Re: My gamemode idea - by cre8ticity - 29.10.2010, 13:56
Re: My gamemode idea - by SMCentral - 31.10.2010, 12:52
Re: My gamemode idea - by X35B - 21.11.2010, 08:53
Re: My gamemode idea - by Giacomand - 21.11.2010, 10:08
Re: My gamemode idea - by WillyP - 21.11.2010, 10:12
Re: My gamemode idea - by Karlip - 21.11.2010, 10:21
Re: My gamemode idea - by Retardedwolf - 21.11.2010, 19:38
Re: My gamemode idea - by Aur0nX390 - 21.11.2010, 19:44

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)