Mac Plugin? (Don't kill me Dx)
#1

Ok, so I know that most of you are all hardcore PC users, but I was wondering, now that Rockstar has released GTA 3 SA and VC for mac, is there any chance you might be making a plugin/app/whatever for it?
When I'm at my dad's house, I play SA:MP on his PC, and I really like it, but I'm usually at my Mom's, and she has Macs, so, yeah.. And I know you can use Parallels and Bootcamp etc, but I was hoping you developer people were making a natively Mac SA:MP.
Thanks.
-Mr Noob Guy
((PS.Don't bother posting shit like, "Macs suck!" or "Buy a PC!" or my personal favorite, "This guy needs a brain!" because I know, PCs are better for games, and thats true. So if you have nothing useful to say, just leave.))
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mac Plugin? (Don't kill me Dx) - by That_Noob_Guy - 23.10.2010, 01:05
Re: Mac Plugin? (Don't kill me Dx) - by MacOSXFan - 23.10.2010, 01:20
Re: Mac Plugin? (Don't kill me Dx) - by Calgon - 23.10.2010, 01:34
Re: Mac Plugin? (Don't kill me Dx) - by ev0lution - 23.10.2010, 03:37
Re: Mac Plugin? (Don't kill me Dx) - by Hal - 23.10.2010, 04:24
Re: Mac Plugin? (Don't kill me Dx) - by That_Noob_Guy - 23.10.2010, 04:32
Re: Mac Plugin? (Don't kill me Dx) - by ev0lution - 23.10.2010, 04:36
Re: Mac Plugin? (Don't kill me Dx) - by That_Noob_Guy - 23.10.2010, 04:48
Re: Mac Plugin? (Don't kill me Dx) - by ev0lution - 23.10.2010, 04:51
Re: Mac Plugin? (Don't kill me Dx) - by That_Noob_Guy - 23.10.2010, 04:56

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)