Quiz made with dialogs
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonBlaster50
View Post
I hope you know how to make things like this completely??)
Yes I know how to make things like that !

Quote:

if(CorrectAnswer == 6)

I just don't know what to put at the end of the quiz to detect how many correct answers he gots.
I don't think that gonna work ^ !
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Quiz made with dialogs - by Matej_ - 15.09.2010, 17:24
Re: Quiz made with dialogs - by DragonBlaster50 - 15.09.2010, 17:34
Re: Quiz made with dialogs - by Matej_ - 15.09.2010, 17:37
Re: Quiz made with dialogs - by Mike_Peterson - 15.09.2010, 17:37
Re: Quiz made with dialogs - by Matej_ - 15.09.2010, 17:44
Re: Quiz made with dialogs - by Mike_Peterson - 15.09.2010, 17:48
Re: Quiz made with dialogs - by HB - 15.09.2010, 17:54
Re: Quiz made with dialogs - by Mike_Peterson - 15.09.2010, 17:58
Re: Quiz made with dialogs - by Matej_ - 15.09.2010, 18:00
Re: Quiz made with dialogs - by Mike_Peterson - 15.09.2010, 18:12

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)