How do I set up SA-MP URL Handling
#3

Please excuse me for not finding your comment helpful. What do you mean "It does it automatically"? How do I set my server to be able to be connected to from a SAMP:// link, or how do I write the link in question?
Thanks for replying, though
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do I set up SA-MP URL Handling - by jonrb - 15.09.2010, 16:57
Re: How do I set up SA-MP URL Handling - by Vince - 15.09.2010, 17:14
Re: How do I set up SA-MP URL Handling - by jonrb - 15.09.2010, 17:24
Re: How do I set up SA-MP URL Handling - by Fj0rtizFredde - 15.09.2010, 17:26
Re: How do I set up SA-MP URL Handling - by jonrb - 15.09.2010, 17:35
Re: How do I set up SA-MP URL Handling - by Sneaky_ - 08.03.2014, 10:58
Re: How do I set up SA-MP URL Handling - by Bingo - 08.03.2014, 11:10
Re: How do I set up SA-MP URL Handling - by linuxthefish - 08.03.2014, 11:39
Re: How do I set up SA-MP URL Handling - by Isolated - 08.03.2014, 11:40

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)