MYSQL connection problem - please take a look at that
#4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed2ka49
Посмотреть сообщение
I know, but it asks for a password when I try to log into the database with the software.
Maybe I don't have a mysql server at all?
Well the software probably doesn't have support for connecting without a password. I use Navicat for MySQL database management, I recommend you try it. I've used it before with the MySQL server that came with WAMP with no issues.

Also if it asks for a password it means that it must have made a connection, so yes the MySQL server must exist. Unless the software is very bad

You could also try using phpmyadmin that comes with WAMP.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MYSQL connection problem - please take a look at that - by Ed2ka49 - 04.08.2010, 18:47
Re: MYSQL connection problem - please take a look at that - by JaTochNietDan - 04.08.2010, 18:51
Re: MYSQL connection problem - please take a look at that - by Ed2ka49 - 04.08.2010, 18:55
Re: MYSQL connection problem - please take a look at that - by JaTochNietDan - 04.08.2010, 18:57
Re: MYSQL connection problem - please take a look at that - by playbox12 - 04.08.2010, 21:09

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)