Quick mapping question
#1

Yes, I know this is probably in the wrong section. All I could find was the release forums for maps, so yeah; I posted here.

Welp, onto my question.. What object do you guys use for grounds? I can't find one for the life of me, and I just went through like 10,000 objects in SA:MP.

Thanks,

Sky.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Quick mapping question - by (.Aztec); - 17.06.2010, 02:03
Re: Quick mapping question - by killer98p - 17.06.2010, 06:00
Re: Quick mapping question - by craponnaruto - 17.06.2010, 06:10
Re: Quick mapping question - by [L3th4l] - 17.06.2010, 06:11
Re: Quick mapping question - by killer98p - 17.06.2010, 06:12
Re: Quick mapping question - by ||.Rier.|| - 17.06.2010, 06:23
Re: Quick mapping question - by (.Aztec); - 17.06.2010, 18:28
Re: Quick mapping question - by NitroSWA - 17.06.2010, 18:33
Re: Quick mapping question - by Sir_bomber - 17.06.2010, 18:35
Re: Quick mapping question - by Mike_Peterson - 17.06.2010, 18:52

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)