DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT (2)
#1

Код:
if(dialogid == 8)
{
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 9, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Mute","Enter reason for the mute","Mute","Cancel");
}
if(dialogid == 9)
{
if(!response)
if(IsPlayerConnected(strval(inputtext)))
{
new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid,name,sizeof(name));
if (Muted[Player[playerid]] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red,"That player is already muted!");
format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has been muted by an Admin, Reason: %s", name);
SendClientMessageToAll(red,string);
SendClientMessage(playerid, lightblue,"The player has been succesfully muted.");
Muted[Player[playerid]] = 1;
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR:Player is not connected");
}
return 1;
}

Okay, so I have this. There's no error in the compilation, but, when in-game it gets buggy.

Problem 1: Whenever I press cancel it still goes on.
Problem 2: It doesn't say the reason that I typed in the ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 9, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Mute","Enter reason for the mute","Mute","Cancel");
________
Honda VFR800 history
Reply


Messages In This Thread
DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT (2) - by ViruZZzZ_ChiLLL - 29.04.2010, 07:00
Re: DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT (2) - by Joe Staff - 29.04.2010, 07:07
Re: DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT (2) - by Lajko1 - 29.04.2010, 07:20
Re: DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT (2) - by ViruZZzZ_ChiLLL - 29.04.2010, 07:56
Re: DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT (2) - by Mikep. - 29.04.2010, 08:07

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)