How to make this kind of function?
#9

I know that

I am asking for a command!

Код:
new rand_proc = {
	{random(26)+4}
I want that above command to get no errors, and i don't know how to do it that is ALL i am asking lol!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to make this kind of function? - by 0ne - 20.04.2010, 16:12
Re: How to make this kind of function? - by 0ne - 21.04.2010, 10:48
Re: How to make this kind of function? - by boelie - 21.04.2010, 10:56
Re: How to make this kind of function? - by 0ne - 21.04.2010, 10:59
Re: How to make this kind of function? - by Calgon - 21.04.2010, 11:02
Re: How to make this kind of function? - by 0ne - 21.04.2010, 11:05
Re: How to make this kind of function? - by 0ne - 21.04.2010, 17:11
Re: How to make this kind of function? - by FUNExtreme - 21.04.2010, 17:30
Re: How to make this kind of function? - by 0ne - 21.04.2010, 17:55
Re: How to make this kind of function? - by ¤Adas¤ - 21.04.2010, 17:56

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)