IRC admin chat to server
#1

Hi, I have been messing arround with iAdministrator for the past few hours, and I am trying to get a IRC command, !a <message> to show up in ladmin's admin chat for the server. I know i am gonna have to use dini to get there levels from ladmin but.. I am kinda a noob with dini, so i was hoping someone could help me with this one.

Код:
irccmd_a(conn, channel[], user[], params[])
{
	new namez[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], i, file[256];
	for(i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++) if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
	{
		GetPlayerName(i, namez, sizeof(namez));
		format(file, sizeof(file), "/ladmin/users/%s", namez);
		//no idea what to do now, bad with dini lol
		
	}
	return true;
}
Reply


Messages In This Thread
IRC admin chat to server - by Whitetiger - 19.02.2010, 11:24
Re: IRC admin chat to server - by Whitetiger - 19.02.2010, 14:59
Re: IRC admin chat to server - by SloProKiller - 19.02.2010, 15:17
Re: IRC admin chat to server - by Whitetiger - 19.02.2010, 19:09
Re: IRC admin chat to server - by Whitetiger - 19.02.2010, 23:52
Re: IRC admin chat to server - by SloProKiller - 20.02.2010, 07:41

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)