/admins list, names.
#1

Hi SAMP scripters.

I am having a roleplay script, with alot of different admin names, but if I typ /admins in the server, it will shows:

Admins online:
Bla_Bla - [Level 3]

since he is a level 3 admin, is there any way to change the "Level 3" to Game Admin? So, if I typ /makeadmin 0 3 that he has the name: Game Admin?

Appreciated.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
/admins list, names. - by Landon - 19.02.2010, 07:21
Re: /admins list, names. - by Jeffry - 19.02.2010, 09:18
Re: /admins list, names. - by aircombat - 19.02.2010, 10:56
Re: /admins list, names. - by notime - 19.02.2010, 11:03
Re: /admins list, names. - by Landon - 19.02.2010, 13:59
Re: /admins list, names. - by Jeffry - 19.02.2010, 19:40
Re: /admins list, names. - by [NYRP]Mike. - 19.02.2010, 20:06
Re: /admins list, names. - by Landon - 19.02.2010, 21:19
Re: /admins list, names. - by Landon - 20.02.2010, 07:23
Re: /admins list, names. - by dice7 - 20.02.2010, 08:45

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)