Add modified vehicles to SAMP Script. [Is it possible]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansonh
Quote:
Originally Posted by NPTechStudios
Quote:
Originally Posted by mansonh
Oh, and btw this is the wrong section to ask questions, head over to the scripting discussion, people will be happy to help. - although i guess that is kind of related more to fs/inc, meh whichever, bug generally this is the release section

Yah seif has a lot of experience. By professional you mean does it for a living, on a regular basis, is good at it?
Oh, Okay. Thanks...

I am looking for a scripter, I posted something in one of the areas. Can't remember, if you want to be a scripter for me, please check it out. Oh and by professional, I mean regular basis, and good.
I am unfortunately not available. Atm I have two much other scripting to do. Then when I do have time, a friend is continuing a server project.

But I am often here on the script discussion helping people out. If you have anything small you need done I may be able to help.
Oh, okay. Cool. Thanks. Well I am trying to create a Cops & Robbers GM. But I can't find like a good police system. Have you ever played Crazy Bobs Cops and RObbers? If so, thats how I want it. Have you come across anything like that on this forum?
THanks

Messages In This Thread