change skin thing
#1

Hey guys.

Since I can't change my skin anymore with F4 /kill because I have a save skin thing I want a /changeskin cmd.
But alsoI want that people need /permission [playerid] to take these skins:

0 105 106 107 102 103 104 114 115 116 108 109 110 277 278 279 280 281 282 287

If that would be possible the /changeskin would be awesome
Can someone help me with it>
It is important


Regards
Reply


Messages In This Thread
change skin thing - by bartje01 - 05.02.2010, 12:02
Re: change skin thing - by pierhs - 05.02.2010, 12:13
Re: change skin thing - by bartje01 - 05.02.2010, 12:15
Re: change skin thing - by pierhs - 05.02.2010, 12:48
Re: change skin thing - by bartje01 - 05.02.2010, 13:21
Re: change skin thing - by pierhs - 05.02.2010, 13:22
Re: change skin thing - by bartje01 - 05.02.2010, 13:59

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)