Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Seif_
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Wazza!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Seif_
Not cool releasing a script when you've just saw somebody make a preview about one similar.
|
Why is that?
|
Because people try to be unique. Why would you ruin that? Just saying.
|
Well sorry, i'v tried to create something that a lot of people seemed to like, this is my way of testing myself. If anyone doesn't want it here then i'll delete it if its that much trouble, i'm tired of being nobody, so I tried to release something that would at least make me feel a little better about myself, turns out it's probably only going to end up worst.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
If people give their ideas away they can't get mad if someone steals it. Even if Wazza didn't steal it which im sure he didn't, he made it first so he gets the credits.
|
I didn't make it first, this is completely different code, the idea wasn't really stolen it was more "borrowed" to see if I could do it, and now i'm releasing it.