Vehicles for Admins only! [help]
#1

Hello,

I have been trying to get this working for 2 hours, but in the end desided to visit over here

I want a script that will check if a player is in a vehicle which id is 522, and if he is NOT a RCON admin, he will be ejected out of it using RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);

Can anybody help me? I Would like the script to automatically check if the person is admin or not and if he is in vehicle ID 522.

Thank you

Note*- I am running a stunt/deathmatch/roleplay server, but I need helpers/admins, if you want to be an admin, pm me and we can make it happen
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Vehicles for Admins only! [help] - by Ridrik - 10.01.2010, 05:42
Re: Vehicles for Admins only! [help] - by TheChaoz - 10.01.2010, 06:10
Re: Vehicles for Admins only! [help] - by Ridrik - 10.01.2010, 06:16
Re: Vehicles for Admins only! [help] - by Babul - 10.01.2010, 06:27
Re: Vehicles for Admins only! [help] - by Ridrik - 10.01.2010, 06:46
Re: Vehicles for Admins only! [help] - by [eF]ThundeR - 10.01.2010, 09:01
Re: Vehicles for Admins only! [help] - by Ridrik - 10.01.2010, 09:16
Re: Vehicles for Admins only! [help] - by Jeffry - 10.01.2010, 09:19
Re: Vehicles for Admins only! [help] - by Think - 10.01.2010, 10:01

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)