when you die you close the game, I need help please
#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrZ^ aka LarzI
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
    new playercash;
    if(killerid == INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
        SendDeathMessage(INVALID_PLAYER_ID,playerid,reason);
    else
    {
        SendDeathMessage(killerid,playerid,reason);
        SetPlayerScore(killerid,GetPlayerScore(killerid)+1);
        playercash = GetPlayerMoney(playerid);
        if (playercash > 0)
        {
            GivePlayerMoney(killerid, playercash);
            ResetPlayerMoney(playerid);
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
This compiles without any errors/warnings for me
still giving me crash the game but now only occasionally but now only occasionally but does not compile error
Reply


Messages In This Thread
when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 15.12.2009, 13:40
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by DeathOnaStick - 15.12.2009, 13:46
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 15.12.2009, 13:47
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by DeathOnaStick - 15.12.2009, 13:48
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 15.12.2009, 14:20
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by LarzI - 15.12.2009, 14:28
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 15.12.2009, 14:43
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by LarzI - 15.12.2009, 14:50
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 15.12.2009, 14:55
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by LarzI - 15.12.2009, 15:02
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 15.12.2009, 15:06
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by LarzI - 15.12.2009, 15:12
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 15.12.2009, 15:15
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by LarzI - 15.12.2009, 15:19
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 15.12.2009, 15:26
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by LarzI - 15.12.2009, 15:28
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 15.12.2009, 15:33
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 18.12.2009, 19:47
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by Calon - 18.12.2009, 20:08
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 24.12.2009, 16:30
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 27.12.2009, 12:27
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by patchkinson - 27.12.2009, 12:37
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by Grim_ - 27.12.2009, 12:38
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 27.12.2009, 14:36
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by patchkinson - 27.12.2009, 14:47
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 27.12.2009, 15:18
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by patchkinson - 27.12.2009, 15:39
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 27.12.2009, 20:59
Re: when you die you close the game, I need help please - by linoxtrala - 31.12.2009, 13:50

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)