OnPlayerRequestClass - Picture of skin not showing up (RESOLVED)
#1

In the screen where the player chooses which skin they want to use, mine doesn't seem to work. I can't view the skins with left or right (or at all), and it doesn't show the player skin - it only shows the background of where I saved the player in debug.

AddPlayerClass(43,1245.9656,-1402.8077,13.0046,309.7588,25,35,28,150,0,0);

and


public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
SetPlayerPos(playerid, 1245.9656,-1402.8077,13.0046);
SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 1245.9656,-1402.8077,13.0046);
SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 1245.9656,-1402.8077,13.0046);
return 1;
}



Were used together, any help please?


Earlier I thought it worked, but it turned out I was on the wrong server....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
OnPlayerRequestClass - Picture of skin not showing up (RESOLVED) - by curation - 10.12.2009, 23:25
Re: OnPlayerRequestClass - Picture of skin not showing up - by [HiC]TheKiller - 11.12.2009, 04:33
Re: OnPlayerRequestClass - Picture of skin not showing up - by curation - 11.12.2009, 11:43

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)