[HELP]How to make anims in my mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KfirRP
How can i make /animlist, and /crack, /handsup, /fall and other anims? can somebody give me LINK to a topic with codes? and where to put the anims in my script. Thanks!
You have to make your own commands (yeah sure you can always copy/paste them but it's shit) You put your commands under OnPlayerCommandText callback, in a blank script there's an example of it you just have to fill in the command (like what does this command do etc)...

Here's some examples from my TClan server script :

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/animlist", true)==0 || strcmp(cmdtext, "/anims", true) == 0)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_PURPLE, ".........:::: Animations Help ::::........");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "/handsup /drunk /gangwalk /wave /sit /sleep");
    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "/pedal /smoke /gsign /celebrate /fucku /bomb");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "/laugh /rap /rap1-5 /robman /angry /riot1-5");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_PURPLE, ".........:::: Animations Help ::::........");
        return 1;
}
Animlist is a command made of SendClientMessage (it sends a player a message) In game it looks perfect

You can also make anims, make a similar command to the one below and just change the anim style (you can find animation styles at SAMP WIKI Anims section )

Here's one example from one of my scripts as well :

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/handsup", true) == 0) {
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT) {
SetPlayerSpecialAction(playerid,SPECIAL_ACTION_HANDSUP);
return 1;
}
Look at those commands and edit them to fit the command you want, like change the thing it does or change the anim style etc...

Messages In This Thread
[HELP]How to make anims in my mode. - by KfirRP - 02.12.2009, 18:30
Re: [HELP]How to make anims in my mode. - by *ToM* - 02.12.2009, 18:49
Re: [HELP]How to make anims in my mode. - by KfirRP - 03.12.2009, 04:17
Re: [HELP]How to make anims in my mode. - by Jikesh - 03.12.2009, 10:39
Re: [HELP]How to make anims in my mode. - by KfirRP - 03.12.2009, 12:03
Re: [HELP]How to make anims in my mode. - by *ToM* - 03.12.2009, 12:57
Re: [HELP]How to make anims in my mode. - by basse - 22.09.2011, 19:23
Re: [HELP]How to make anims in my mode. - by IceCube! - 22.09.2011, 19:28
Re: [HELP]How to make anims in my mode. - by BlackStones - 22.09.2011, 20:02
Re: [HELP]How to make anims in my mode. - by doreto - 22.09.2011, 20:04