Pickups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasen
I don't really think i was being a "smartass", i gave you an answer and i have seen you around on the forums a bit, im not the first person who has ever told you to look on the wiki.
I've never been told to look up anything on wiki from what I can remember. I have been provided links to wiki though. People come to these forums for assistance, not to be told to go search another website. If you cannot provide assistance, don't reply. I liked $ЂЯĢ reply he helped me then told me where I can get future information.

My point is, people on here (non staff) ((majority, NOT ALL)) are quite rude when replying to people. Normally by the time (I Personally) come here I've asked others and have tried everything I can think of. Although you, as well as others simply base your reply as if we just try once and then come here and ask as if we're too lazy to research. Unlike others I did check the stickies topics, and found no answers, thus why I made a topic.

Also you must have me confused, as I've only made around 4/5 topics in regards to 0.3a two were bug reports if I remember correctly.

Messages In This Thread
Pickups - by Jason_Larson - 07.10.2009, 03:26
Re: Pickups - by Sergei - 07.10.2009, 04:50
Re: Pickups - by Jasen - 07.10.2009, 04:51
Re: Pickups - by Jason_Larson - 07.10.2009, 05:10
Re: Pickups - by Jasen - 07.10.2009, 06:14
Re: Pickups - by Jason_Larson - 07.10.2009, 06:27
Re: Pickups - by Donny_k - 07.10.2009, 12:56