Still Saying I didnt Port Fortward
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DP
eXchainZ ]
Your server can be running, But you wont be able to see your server on your Master IP Address, Ask your m8's If teh server is workin for them, if you want to play on ur server, use: 127.0.0.1:PORT, This IP wont be working for your friends, ONLY YOU!... IF you want ur friends to play... Let them use ur master IP Address
1.Do You mean my server is working? I dont think so.

2. What is Master ip?

Misc. Information
Server IP: 216.99.41.249:7777
You can find a direct link to this page here.
Server Connections - 0.2.X
Is server online No
Is server in internet list Yes
Is server in hosted list No
Is server in official list No


3. I dont like to play alone in a server.

4. Why the por checker says that my Ports are closed/??!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Still Saying I didnt Port Fortward - by Pantontini - 04.10.2009, 21:21
Re: Still Saying I didnt Port Fortward - by eXchainZ-FoReVeR - 05.10.2009, 19:08
Re: Still Saying I didnt Port Fortward - by Pantontini - 05.10.2009, 21:10
Re: Still Saying I didnt Port Fortward - by [mad]MLK - 05.10.2009, 21:26
Re: Still Saying I didnt Port Fortward - by Pantontini - 05.10.2009, 21:38
Re: Still Saying I didnt Port Fortward - by ev0lution - 06.10.2009, 00:21
Re: Still Saying I didnt Port Fortward - by eXchainZ-FoReVeR - 06.10.2009, 10:13
Re: Still Saying I didnt Port Fortward - by Pantontini - 06.10.2009, 19:35

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)