OnPlayerGiveDamage : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
The easiest way to debug things like this is to simply do a build with the -l flag. This flag runs only the pre-compile stage which resolves all preprocessor directives such as #include and #define. This will produce a single text file with all the Pawn source code where you can do a search for the function. Once you've found the offending function, you'll have a better idea of why it has the incorrect prototype.

Possible causes:
- Typo (most likely)
- Outdated standard library
- Outdated YSI (which you ruled out, but the pre-process test will validate this)
Actually it was ** OUTDATED ** a_samp.inc WHICH i was REPLACING 3 TIMES IN A ROW WITH THE SAME ARCHIVE...
I don't know, but it was like i update and it goes back on old ( standard lib ), weird...
I fixed this

Messages In This Thread
OnPlayerGiveDamage : error 025: function heading differs from prototype - by NexyAG - 31.12.2018, 11:43
Re: OnPlayerGiveDamage : error 025: function heading differs from prototype - by Hawsn - 31.12.2018, 11:45
Re: OnPlayerGiveDamage : error 025: function heading differs from prototype - by NexyAG - 31.12.2018, 11:48
Re: OnPlayerGiveDamage : error 025: function heading differs from prototype - by NexyAG - 31.12.2018, 12:00