ShowPlayerDialog getting weird
#1

I am trying to show a Dialog box. It works well until some point.

PHP код:
format(text, sizeof(text), "Setting\tInformation\nStatus\tCivilian\nPM\t%d\nMusic\t%d\nCar HUD\t%d\nHit Effect Sound\tOFF", Player[playerid][playerPmStatus], Player[playerid][playerMusic], vstatus[2]);
    
strreplace(text, "1", "{33AA33}ON");
    
strreplace(text, "0", "{AA3333}OFF");
    
format(text2, sizeof(text2), "\nPM Color Code\t{%s}%s\nNotification Color Code\t{%s}%s", Player[playerid][playerPMColor], Player[playerid][playerPMColor], Player[playerid][playerNotificationColor], Player[playerid][playerNotificationColor]);
    
strcat(text, text2);
    
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_SETTINGS, DIALOG_STYLE_TABLIST_HEADERS, "Settings", text, "Select", "Cancel"); 
If I remove the second part (that is the notification color part), then it works perfectly fine for the PM Color part, but as soon as I add that, it starts getting weird. I want the color to show and it must be in the same color (which works if I remove the last list item).

Screenshot:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Color Problems in ShowPlayerDialog - by JaskaranSingh - 13.11.2018, 16:17
Re: ShowPlayerDialog getting weird - by JaskaranSingh - 13.11.2018, 18:43
Re: ShowPlayerDialog getting weird - by dotSILENT - 13.11.2018, 23:40
Re: ShowPlayerDialog getting weird - by JaskaranSingh - 14.11.2018, 08:59
Re: ShowPlayerDialog getting weird - by dotSILENT - 14.11.2018, 10:05
Re: ShowPlayerDialog getting weird - by JaskaranSingh - 14.11.2018, 16:15

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)