Tag Mismatch
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoteND
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey!

I'm having a Tag Mismatch warning with CreateDynamic3DTextLabel..

bInfo[id][b3DText] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(bInfo[id][bName], bInfo[id][bColor], x, y, z+0.2, 20.0, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 0, -1, -1, -1, STREAMER_3D_TEXT_LABEL_SD, -1, 0 );

I added bInfo[id][b3DText] as an ID so later on I can use UpdateDynamic3DTextLabel.. but i'm getting tag mismatch with it
Try this here mate, Im not to sure it will work, cause im doing adult things xd

Код:
new String[500];
name = bInfo[id][bName];
format(String, sizeof(String), "%s", name);
bInfo[id][b3DText]  = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(String, bInfo[id][bColor], x, y, z+0.2, 20.0);

Or not, already fixed xd
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tag Mismatch - by NoteND - 28.09.2018, 08:47
Re: Tag Mismatch - by NoteND - 28.09.2018, 09:41
Re: Tag Mismatch - by Ciandlah - 28.09.2018, 09:51
Re: Tag Mismatch - by Undef1ned - 28.09.2018, 16:03
Re: Tag Mismatch - by Variable™ - 28.09.2018, 17:27

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)