[Include] st_mapobjects
#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Just one more thing and I will shut up :P
Add some more arguments, like virtualworld, interior or streamdistance/drawdistance. This will make it much more useful! Some maps are just for specific interiors or virtualworlds or even players. Give the users some options

Anyway, good update!
Thank you :3

At the moment I'm write a plugin. And there it is.

PHP код:
public OnMapCreate(mapid, objectid);
public 
OnMapDestroy(mapid, objectid);
public 
OnDynamicMapCreate(mapid, objectid);
public 
OnDynamicMapDestroy(mapid, objectid);
native LoadMapFromFile(const path[]);
native LoadObjectsFromMap(mapid, Float:drawdistance = 200.0);
native DestroyMapObjects(mapid);
#if defined _streamer_included
native LoadDynamicObjectsFromMap(mapid, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_SD, Float:drawdistance = STREAMER_OBJECT_DD, STREAMER_TAG_AREA areaid = STREAMER_TAG_AREA - 1, priority = 0);
native DestroyDynamicMapObjects(mapid);
#endif 
Only time is not so much... Someday I'll release i.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
st_mapobjects - by desu - 23.07.2018, 10:37
Re: st_mapobjects - by NaS - 23.07.2018, 11:31
Re: st_mapobjects - by urGrand - 23.07.2018, 19:42
Re: st_mapobjects - by desu - 13.08.2018, 10:44
Re: st_mapobjects - by urGrand - 23.08.2018, 18:46
Re: st_mapobjects - by NaS - 23.08.2018, 19:01
Re: st_mapobjects - by desu - 24.08.2018, 08:13

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)