Login Issue
#5

Yup, I'm using the same MySQL that I've always used with the script, never had the problem before. At first I thought I didn't set up the Phpmyadmin correctly, so I checked all that, verified I did. Then I got curious, tried a few .ini scripts I know always worked for me. I got the same exact results that I did with the MySQL one, the server closed connection when trying to make an account. Even downloaded a couple scripts off the forums here to see if I'd have any luck, same issue. I don't know what's up.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Login Issue - by Jay_Dixon - 22.06.2018, 16:14
Re: Login Issue - by Mike861 - 22.06.2018, 16:21
Re: Login Issue - by Jay_Dixon - 22.06.2018, 16:30
Re: Login Issue - by Mike861 - 22.06.2018, 17:00
Re: Login Issue - by Jay_Dixon - 23.06.2018, 01:35
Re: Login Issue - by Sew_Sumi - 23.06.2018, 05:52
Re: Login Issue - by Jay_Dixon - 24.06.2018, 19:41

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)