HELP every 5 seconds star when driving in left side

I've removed it cuz it's bugging my script and I have a new problem with textdraws i don't know much with textdraws

here's the code

The line at the top

Код:
Convoys_Init()
{
	for (new i; i < MAX_CONVOYS; i++)
	{
		AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextLeader] = TextDrawCreate(320.0, 1.0, " "); // Create the textdraw for the leader
		TextDrawSetShadow(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextLeader], 1); // Reduce the shadow to 1
		TextDrawAlignment(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextLeader], 2); // Align the convoy-infobar to the center for the leader
		TextDrawUseBox(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextLeader], 1); // Set the missiontext to display inside a box
		TextDrawBoxColor(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextLeader] ,0x00000066); // Set the box color of the missiontext
		TextDrawLetterSize(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextLeader], 0.3, 0.8); // Set Letter Size
		TextDrawFont(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextLeader], 2); // Set the font

AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextMember] = TextDrawCreate(320.0, 1.0, " "); // Create the textdraw for the members
		TextDrawSetShadow(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextLeader], 1); // Reduce the shadow to 1
		TextDrawAlignment(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextMember], 2); // Align the convoy-infobar to the center for the members
		TextDrawUseBox(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextMember], 1); // Set the missiontext to display inside a box
		TextDrawBoxColor(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextMember] ,0x00000066); // Set the box color of the missiontext
		TextDrawLetterSize(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextMember], 0.3, 0.8); // Set Letter Size
		TextDrawFont(AConvoys[i][ConvoyTextMember], 2); // Set the font
	}
}
The 2 lines below is speedometere
Код:
    Speedometer_Setup(playerid)
    {
            // Setup the speedometer for the player
            APlayerData[playerid][SpeedometerText] = TextDrawCreate(500.0, 389.0, " ");
            TextDrawFont(APlayerData[playerid][SpeedometerText], 2);
            TextDrawLetterSize(APlayerData[playerid][SpeedometerText], 0.350000, 1.500000);
            TextDrawColor(APlayerData[playerid][SpeedometerText], -1);
            TextDrawSetShadow(APlayerData[playerid][SpeedometerText], 0);
            TextDrawUseBox(APlayerData[playerid][SpeedometerText], 1);
            TextDrawBoxColor(APlayerData[playerid][SpeedometerText], 0x00000066);
            APlayerData[playerid][FuelGauge] = TextDrawCreate(500.0, 409.0, " ");
            TextDrawFont(APlayerData[playerid][FuelGauge], 2);
            TextDrawLetterSize(APlayerData[playerid][FuelGauge], 0.350000, 1.500000);
            TextDrawColor(APlayerData[playerid][FuelGauge], -1);
            TextDrawSetShadow(APlayerData[playerid][FuelGauge], 0);
            TextDrawUseBox(APlayerData[playerid][FuelGauge], 1);
            TextDrawBoxColor(APlayerData[playerid][FuelGauge], 0x00000066);
            // Enable the TextDraw for this player
            TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, APlayerData[playerid][SpeedometerText]);
            TextDrawShowForPlayer(playerid, APlayerData[playerid][FuelGauge]);

// Start the speedometer timer
            APlayerData[playerid][SpeedometerTimer] = SetTimerEx("Speedometer_Update", 100, true, "i", playerid);

return 1;
    }

Messages In This Thread