Should I make a Mapping Guide?
#4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Only a few people around here know how to work with it. Most mappers around still prefer MTA or Map Construction.
Given the possibilities it presents, I say yes. Just makes sure your pace is right, cause it's a lot to take in.
Yeah I know. Just PM me with what YOU would like to see or if something you would like to be put.
Also, I'm not doing this alone. Several mappers together will jot down their points, making it more detailed
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Uproar - 14.04.2018, 03:50
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by HeLiOn_PrImE - 14.04.2018, 04:10
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by RANGER44 - 14.04.2018, 04:10
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Uproar - 14.04.2018, 04:13
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Konverse - 14.04.2018, 04:53
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Uproar - 14.04.2018, 04:56
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by RogueDrifter - 14.04.2018, 07:04
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by HeLiOn_PrImE - 14.04.2018, 07:08
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Uproar - 14.04.2018, 07:19
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by HeLiOn_PrImE - 14.04.2018, 07:39
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Konverse - 14.04.2018, 16:37
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Uproar - 14.04.2018, 17:07
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Konverse - 14.04.2018, 17:11
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by HeLiOn_PrImE - 14.04.2018, 17:23
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Uproar - 14.04.2018, 17:29
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Konverse - 14.04.2018, 17:33
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by RogueDrifter - 14.04.2018, 17:34
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Uproar - 14.04.2018, 17:39
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by RANGER44 - 14.04.2018, 17:43
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Konverse - 14.04.2018, 17:51
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by std - 14.04.2018, 20:10
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Eoussama - 14.04.2018, 20:19
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by [Twixx] - 14.04.2018, 20:24
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Spydah - 14.04.2018, 22:45
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Uproar - 15.04.2018, 01:55
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Konverse - 15.04.2018, 05:29
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Kasis - 15.04.2018, 08:10
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Konverse - 15.04.2018, 08:25
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Kuvards - 15.04.2018, 08:47
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Uproar - 15.04.2018, 10:44
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Konverse - 15.04.2018, 11:08
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by [Twixx] - 15.04.2018, 23:47
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by HeLiOn_PrImE - 16.04.2018, 06:34
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by N0tail - 19.04.2018, 23:13
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by RANGER44 - 21.04.2018, 07:31
Re: Should I make a Mapping Guide? - by Uproar - 21.04.2018, 07:40

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)