27.03.2018, 17:37
Hey there,i'm back 
I have another huge problem that i can't fix alone,i need your help..
I have added streamer include to my gamemode and imported some maps..not many,only 11 but they are small for TDM..The problem is that when i join the server,the objects don't load..for this i converted them into a filterscript but it's the same thing,they don't load. I don't know why !!! Please help !!
1) yes,i downloaded the latest version of streamer
2)yes, i've done the part of server.cfg
3) no,i don't have any error in server_log
Thanks for your help !!

I have another huge problem that i can't fix alone,i need your help..
I have added streamer include to my gamemode and imported some maps..not many,only 11 but they are small for TDM..The problem is that when i join the server,the objects don't load..for this i converted them into a filterscript but it's the same thing,they don't load. I don't know why !!! Please help !!
1) yes,i downloaded the latest version of streamer
2)yes, i've done the part of server.cfg
3) no,i don't have any error in server_log
Thanks for your help !!

