weird problem with player country or player ip
#2

Код:
str2[target]
That isn't right.

str2 isn't an array based on a player, it's a string. That'll be why you've got messed outputs. You are ID 0, so it will show all the string, but if they are ID 15, the string will show from character 15 onwards. (I only learnt of this last week)


If I have ExampleName[10] and I have a player called FudgeCake, if I do something like ExampleName[5] I'll either end up with output of eCake, or Cake... Hopefully Cake.

source: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...06&postcount=2
Reply


Messages In This Thread
weird problem with player country or player ip - by wallen - 12.03.2018, 14:40
Re: weird problem with player country or player ip - by Sew_Sumi - 12.03.2018, 15:30
Re: weird problem with player country or player ip - by RedFusion - 12.03.2018, 15:32
Re: weird problem with player country or player ip - by wallen - 12.03.2018, 15:55
Re: weird problem with player country or player ip - by Sew_Sumi - 12.03.2018, 15:56

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)