cannot read from file
#1

I did #include <YSI/y_ini> and it says fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "..\YSI_Internal\y_compilerpass"
I also tryed #include <YSI> and it says fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "YSI\internal\y_version"
What can I do?I am scripting a login/register system so I rly need this,thanks.

Everything is up to date and I also tryed with <YSI\y_ini> instead of <YSI/y_ini>,it does not work.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
cannot read from file - by Slavica - 27.12.2017, 11:14
Re: cannot read from file - by MEW273 - 27.12.2017, 11:45
Re: cannot read from file - by Slavica - 27.12.2017, 12:06
Re: cannot read from file - by Ritzy2K - 27.12.2017, 12:24
Re: cannot read from file - by Slavica - 27.12.2017, 12:28
Re: cannot read from file - by Konstantinos - 27.12.2017, 13:09
Re: cannot read from file - by Slavica - 28.12.2017, 12:41

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)