Who can help me ?
#1

I'm having problems with FS MapEditor Fusez.
I have loaded the mapedit into server.cfg and done. But when it comes to gaming it does not work, I go around InGame but there is nothing to mapedit up.
Who can make a complete video tutorial help me, I am very grateful to that person.
Sorry for my poor english skills.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Who can help me ? - by hoanduy - 11.10.2017, 13:12
Re: Who can help me ? - by Maximun - 11.10.2017, 13:20
Re: Who can help me ? - by Kyle - 11.10.2017, 13:24
Re: Who can help me ? - by xXSammyXx - 11.10.2017, 13:31
Re: Who can help me ? - by hoanduy - 12.10.2017, 02:11
Re: Who can help me ? - by Vomau - 12.10.2017, 02:30
Re: Who can help me ? - by hoanduy - 12.10.2017, 03:39
Re: Who can help me ? - by Vomau - 12.10.2017, 03:46
Re: Who can help me ? - by hoanduy - 12.10.2017, 03:50
Re: Who can help me ? - by Vomau - 12.10.2017, 03:55

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)