But Why !?
#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt-2
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah it seems every time it is off YOU find out some how haha. EDIT: (I guess you're one of the players)
I actually locked myself out during maintenance tonight (I'm very embarrassed), I'm waiting on my provider(OVH) to investigate their KVM problem. But my stats with UptimeRobot says I have a 99.7 uptime .
Will be put back up soon, or I'll get concerned emails tomorrow morning for sure.
Ahah, I'm not sorry. I'm just curious :P
I don't play on any english server because of my English.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
But Why !? - by R4nd4ll - 30.08.2017, 01:55
Re: But Why !? - by Kane - 30.08.2017, 02:01
Re: But Why !? - by Hansrutger - 30.08.2017, 02:19
Re: But Why !? - by R4nd4ll - 30.08.2017, 02:25
Re: But Why !? - by Paulice - 30.08.2017, 03:04
Re: But Why !? - by rt-2 - 30.08.2017, 04:51
Re: But Why !? - by Dayrion - 30.08.2017, 07:42
Re: But Why !? - by rt-2 - 30.08.2017, 07:50
Re: But Why !? - by Logic_ - 30.08.2017, 08:20
Re: But Why !? - by Dayrion - 30.08.2017, 17:14

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)