Login & Register system issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulice
Посмотреть сообщение
For what a starting user needs it for, SELECT, UPDATE INSERT INTO and LIMIT are the only clauses they need to learn how to use. PRIMARY KEY and AUTO_INCREMENT can be taught to configure in phpMyAdmin. Starting users don't really know how to script so they won't be adding features that require other clauses (to balance it out), and furthermore, the performance will be fine.

As they aquire more knowledge, it saves them the time in converting their script. Time is the last thing one should waste (I don't find learning a waste of time though), developers often drop projects due to lack of time. MySQL may be more complex to use, but there's always SQLite (which has simple functions). SQL should replace INI soon.

With a proper tutorial I do believe they can eventually learn without busting a brain cell.
You almost decide for them what they won't do, while its half untrue.
People start to learn things, because they want to add features in the first place.

`the performance will be fine`
same applies to ini.

I think you're accepting ini as a file system which is slow and "hard to understand".
Which is kinda true in terms of speed, but it isn't something that noticeable if you are playing with small data, eventually you'll know when to upgrade when things start to slow down.

`SQL should replace INI soon`
It has been said for ages. yet, you can open the `Scripting Help` board now, and see that people are even using dini.

You have a point about the time being saved learning SQL instead and starting off with it.
But as the first post says
Quote:

Note: I don't care whats better, I just want to know what's the easiest because I'm learning...

Messages In This Thread
Login & Register system issue - by Ramboi - 18.07.2017, 16:20
Re: Login & Register system issue - by Paulice - 18.07.2017, 18:36
Re: Login & Register system issue - by Kaperstone - 18.07.2017, 18:59
Re: Login & Register system issue - by Paulice - 18.07.2017, 19:08
Re: Login & Register system issue - by Kaperstone - 19.07.2017, 08:45
Re: Login & Register system issue - by iLearner - 19.07.2017, 09:08
Re: Login & Register system issue - by Paulice - 19.07.2017, 10:06
Re: Login & Register system issue - by Kaperstone - 19.07.2017, 11:38
Re: Login & Register system issue - by Ramboi - 19.07.2017, 13:08
Re: Login & Register system issue - by Paulice - 19.07.2017, 14:37