Sublime Text 2 help
#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Kane
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest noting out your commands and functions by order of newest ones and compiling and see if there are any different results. Only possible way I could think of to find the problem.

Again, double check for any missing brackets, etc.
Thanks. Just in case I will check all the brackets again.
I want to use this https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=291018 but when I start the program it says "cant start because MSVCR100D.dll and MSVCP100D.dll is missing from my computer"... And it is not..

Cant get any better
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sublime Text 3 help - by Juonis - 17.07.2017, 20:59
Re: Sublime Text 2 help - by Kane - 17.07.2017, 21:07
Re: Sublime Text 2 help - by Juonis - 17.07.2017, 22:28
Re: Sublime Text 2 help - by Kane - 17.07.2017, 23:03
Re: Sublime Text 2 help - by Juonis - 17.07.2017, 23:23
Re: Sublime Text 2 help - by Kane - 17.07.2017, 23:48
Re: Sublime Text 2 help - by Juonis - 18.07.2017, 00:09
Re: Sublime Text 2 help - by Unrea1 - 18.07.2017, 00:20
Re: Sublime Text 2 help - by Juonis - 18.07.2017, 00:42

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)